yeterday worked out fine ...I did 40 mins on ellipticals with interval training...the one which I googled in about.com..I restricted ..YES RESTRICTED ...my lunch to 2 cups of cooked quinoa and 1/2 cup of india green gram dhal...for lunch...I also did the same for dinner with 1/2 gilled fish and 1/2 cup rice
and 1 cup vegetables and 1 cup dal...I am taking it slow...thinking about it now seems like the 2 cups of quinoa is a bit too much...
I cant kill myself with unreasonable diets.....just by reading certain things I would assume...Not for me.....I wonder how I could go long
with laughing cow cheese and crackers for 3.5 hours....well I did go that long...its the first day ..So I did all of this...
I also did strength training for 30 mins....
My ellipticals at work are hard to work with ..I struggled to complete 40 mins of cardio...
Today had 1.5 cup of otameal+3 tsp of yoghut +i pack of salt
...added 4 oz of orange juice to it....
i have 2 coffee in the morning ...I shud cut past that ..
My lunch was 2 cups of cooked cauliflower and 3 Chapathi...
My killer time is between 4 to 7 ..i would gobble up anything and ething i come across..my kids snacks ..left over lunch...scoops of choco powders ....
my 2 great struggles are to excercise daily and to get over 5 -7 without mindlessly putting everything...
I have a pressing deliverable @ work which I need to work on....I am not sure whether I can do cardio today...
This is the enthusiasam I start with which would just vanish in a few days...This time I am going to take it to myself...I am going to take care of me and priortise my health over anything else...
No comments:
Post a Comment